Lance Wallach, Managing Director, is the nation’s leading expert on employee benefit plans, tax problem resolution and IRS audit defense. He provides expert witness services for clients handling Section 79 and other insurance problems.
Mr. Wallach is a member of the AICPA faculty of teaching professionals & a renowned national expert in many court cases. He is the author of many best selling financial & law books, including:
– Wealth Preservation Planning, published by the National Society of Accountants
– The CPA’s Guide to Federal and Estate Gift Taxation, published by Bisk Education
– The Team Approach to Tax, Financial & Estate Planning, published by the AICPA
– The CPA’s Guide to Life Insurance, by Bisk CPEasy
– Avoiding Circular 230 Malpractice Traps and Common Abusive – Small Business Hot Spots, published by the AICPA
A stockbroker was cold calling about a penny stock and found a taker. “I think this one will really move said the broker, it”s only $1 a share.” “Buy me 1000 shares.” said the client. The next day the stock was at $2. The client called the broker and said, “You were right, give me 5000 more shares.” The next day the client looked in the paper and the stock was at $4. The client ran to the phone and called the broker, “Get me 10,000 more shares said the client.” “Great!” said the broker. The next day the client looked in the paper and the stock was at $9. Seeing what a great profit he had in just a few days, the client ran to the phone and told the broker, “Sell all my shares!” The broker said, “To whom? You were the only one buying that stock.”